The Early Church
From the New Testament Age to Gregory the Great, A.D. 30-600; the church in the Roman Empire, spread of Christianity, Apostolic Fathers, Apologists, the period of the Theologians and the Creeds.
2 Credit hours
Taught by Christopher K. Lensch, S.T.M.
Course Information (Fall 2011)
PMP Course Information (2010-2011)
- Introduction to the Study of Church History
- Chapter 1, The World into Which Christianity Came
- Chapter 2, The Church in the First Century
- Chapter 3, The Church in the Second Century
- Chapter 4, The Church in the Third Century
- Chapter 5, The Church in the Fourth Century
- Chapter 6, The Life and Work of Augustine
- Chapter 7, The Church in the Fifth Century